Sunday, February 15, 2009

confession

I totally went to an American diner this morning. It's called- the All American Diner. But, it was AMAZING. I had a bottomless mug of coffee and a real omelet with lots of veggies and homefries. So, so, so necessary this morning. I felt bad going, but first of all, it's apparently one of the best breakfast places around anyway (I looked it up), and there was also a huge line out the door, so it's not like people look down on it. Second of all, I feel like I'm still immersing myself in this place, but everyone has to have their pieces of home, right? And my piece of home is BREAKFAST. I hate not being able to go to the diner or the little restaraunt and order something other than a croissant and jam. Granted, it's good, but you're hungry like an hour later.

So anyway. My guilty pleasure of the day. :)

1 comment:

  1. diners are COMPLETELY necessary. i applaud your decision!

    ReplyDelete