So today we have our meetings about classes and such... starting in the next few weeks. In PARIS! Two other girls (both named Katie) and I ended up eating lunch with Shelley, the program director today, and she took us to an amazzzzing sandwich shop where we had a "Formule," aka Combo, of a drink/sandwich/tartelette for 6 euros. (Pas mal!) Anyyyyway, lunch was teriffic, but my my point was that Shelley told me I'm definitely going to be able to take art classes here as well! (Instead of so many lecture courses) I was not expecting to be able to continue with art stuff while I'm here... so this is such good news! She said the art school she wants me to go to is about a 30 minute trek from my foyer via metro, but it's well worth it and the classes are great. I can even get school credit... yay!
Tired this afternoon.. after our meetings I'm going home to crash and watch Wall-E. :) A tout a l'heure!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OH MY GOSH I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Ahh!
ReplyDelete